Important Notes for Those Investing $250,000+
The biggest difference in pricing and fees will be if the Gold IRA Company charges a flat or scaled fee. Take a look at this table to understand what happens if you’re maintaining an IRA account with a scaled account fee (Assuming 0.1% account fee).
|Investment Amount||Flat Annual Fees||Scaled Account (*0.1%)|
If you’re on a scaled account fee you’ll end up paying 2x to 40x more VS an account with a flat fee. Even if you’re thinking about investing less than $250,000 today your account value will naturally grow due to inflation and appreciation on precious metals.
Unfortunately most of the Gold IRA companies have a scaling administration fee schedule which can cost you more as the account value increases. Our advice: Pick a Gold IRA company with a flat annual fee.
We recommend Regal Assets. here’s why:
- Regal Assets are ranked #1 by GoldWiki. Read our full review here.
- Regal Assets offer low, flat annual IRA admin & storage fees.
- Regal Assets will buy back all precious metals at over the spot price.
- Regal Assets only recommend Bullion as primary assets for investors like you.
- Regal Assets have a special portfolio for $250k+ investment — designed by reliable expertise for each investors to ensure your financial goal achievement based on your needs.
This is the only company we trust for big investment: RegalAssets.com